Marri Grove Primary School Board consists of parent representatives, a member of the P&C, staff representatives and the Principal. Members of the community may also be co-opted by the Board for specific duties as need arises. The Board meets regularly during the year. Both the P&C and School Board are vital components of our school and we strongly encourage you to become involved and play an active role in your school community.
The Board is responsible for:
- Determining priorities and objectives for the next planning cycle
- Endorsing the school’s Business Plan and the Delivery and Performance Agreement
- Endorsing the Budget associated with the Business Plan to see that it is consistent with the priorities set
- Reviewing the Business Plan based on the analysis of student outcomes
- Reviewing the Annual School Report
- Reviewing the Schedule of Fees and Charges